|Horizon2020-ICT-20-2015: MaTHiSiS (Managing Affective-learning THrough Intelligent atoms and Smart InteractionS). Personalized, affect-enhanced smart learning, using robots, mobile devices and interactive boards (2016-2018).|
|Horizon2020-PHC-25-2015: ICT4Life (ICT services for Life Improvement For the Elderly). Ambient-Assisted Living for the elderly with cognitive impairments, personalized interfaces and teleservices (2016-2018).|
- FP7 – 3DLive (EU-funded): 3D Living Interactions through Visual Environments The 3D-LIVE project aims to develop and experiment a User Driven Mixed Reality and Immersive platform connected to EXPERIMEDIA facilities (Future Internet Research and Experimentation-FIRE testbeds) in order to investigate the Future Internet (FI) broadband capacity to support Real‐Time immersive situations as well as evaluating both the Quality of Experience (QoE) and Quality of Services when users are fully immersed into Future Internet (IoS and IoT) based live (sport) mixed environments.
- FP7 – SIREN (EU-funded): Social games for conflIct REsolution based on natural iNteraction The SIREN project aims to create a new type of educational game, the conflict resolution game, which takes advantage of recent advances in serious games, social networks, computational intelligence and emotional modelling to create uniquely motivating and educating games that can help shape how children think about and handle conflict.
- FP7 – METABO (EU-funded): Controlling Chronic Diseases related to Metabolic. The aim of METABO is to set up a comprehensive platform, running both in clinical settings and in every-day life environments, for continuous and multi-parametric monitoring of the metabolic status in patients with, or at risk of, diabetes and associated metabolic disorders.
- FP6 – FEELIX GROWING (EU-funded): FEEL, Interact, eXpress: a Global appRoach to develOpment With INterdisciplinary Grounding. The overall goal of this project is the interdisciplinary investigation of socially situated development from an integrated or “global” perspective, as a key paradigm towards achieving robots that interact with humans in their everyday environments in a rich, flexible, autonomous, and user-centred way.
- FP6 – CALLAS (EU-funded): Conveying Affectiveness in Leading-edge Living Adaptive Systems. CALLAS has investigated key aspects of Multimodal Affective Interfaces in the specific area of Art and Entertainment applications.
- FP6 – AgentDysl (EU-funded): ACCOMMODATIVE INTELLIGENT EDUCATIONAL. Development of next generation assistive systems that empower persons with (in particular cognitive) disabilities to play a full role in society, to increase their autonomy and to realize their potential.
- FP6 – MUSCLE (EU-funded): Multimedia Understanding through Semantics, Computation and Learning. MUSCLE brought together over 40 European Universities and research institutes from multiple disciplines, for merging and producing multimedia technologies aiming at creating and supporting a pan-European Network of Excellence to foster close collaboration between research groups in multimedia datamining on the one hand and machine learning on the other
- FP6 – SHARE (EU-funded): Mobile Support for Rescue Forces, Integrating Multiple Modes of Interaction. Information and communication system to support emergency teams during large-scale rescue operations and disaster management.
- FP6 – VISNET (EU-funded): Networked Audiovisual Media Technologies. VISNET’s strategic objectives were revolving around its integration, research and dissemination activities of networked audiovisual media technologies applied to home platforms.