- E. Ghaleb, M. Popa, S.Asteriadis, “Metric Learning Based Multimodal Audio-visual Emotion Recognition“, IEEE Multimedia Magazine, 27(1), pp.37-48.
- N. Vretos; P. Daras; S. Asteriadis; E. Hortal; E. Ghaleb; E. Spyrou; H. Leligou; P. Karkazis; P. Trakadas, K. Assimakopoulos, Exploiting sensing devices availability in AR/VR deployments to foster engagement, Virtual Reality, Springer, DOI: 10.1007/s10055-018-0357-0
- E. Ghaleb, G. Özbulak, H. Gao, H.K. Ekenel, “Deep Representation and Score Normalization for Face Recognition Under Mismatched Conditions”, IEEE Intelligent Systems, Vol. 33, No. 3, p. 43-46, May/June 2018
- B. Khaertdinov, E. Ghaleb, and S. Asteriadis, “Deep Triplet Networks with Attention for Sensor-based Human Activity Recognition”, in the 19th International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications (PerCom 2021), IEEE, Kassel, Germany, March 22-26, 2021
- J. Lucas, E. Ghaleb, S. Asteriadis, ‘Deep, Dimensional and Multimodal Emotion Recognition Using Attention Mechanisms‘, The annual Benelux Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (BNAIC 2020), Leiden, the Netherlands, November 2020
- D. Dotti, E. Ghaleb, S. Asteriadis, Temporal Triplet Mining for Personality Recognition, The 15th IEEE International Conference on Automatic Face and Gesture Recognition (FG2020), Buenos Aires, Argentina, 18 -22 May 2020
- Esam Ghaleb, Jan Niehues, and Stylianos Asteriadis, “Multimodal Attention-mechanism for Temporal Emotion Recognition“, The 27th IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP 2020), October 25-28, 2020 (accepted for publication).
- E. Ghaleb, M. Popa, S. Asteriadis, Multimodal and Temporal Perception of Audio-visual Cues for Emotion Recognition, in the 8th International Conference on Affective Computing & Intelligent Interaction (ACII 2019), IEEE, Cambridge, United Kingdom, 3rd-6th September 2019.
- E. Ghaleb, E. Hortal, M. Popa, S. Asteriadis, G. Weiss, Towards Affect Recognition through Interactions with Learning Materials, IEEE International Conference on Machine Learning and Applications (ICMLA 2018), Orlando, Florida, USA, 17-20 December 2018
- E. Ghaleb, M. Popa, E. Hortal, S. Asteriadis, Multimodal Fusion Based on Information Gain for Emotion Recognition in the Wild, Intelligent Systems Conference (IntelliSys) 2017, London, United Kingdom, 7-8 September 2017.
- J. Schwan, E. Ghaleb, E. Hortal, S. Asteriadis. “High-performance and Lightweight Real-time Deep Face Emotion Recognition” , 12th International Workshop on Semantic and Social Media Adaptation and Personalization, Bratislava, 9-10 July, 2017
An updated list of publications can be found in my Google Scholar profile.